Sunday, April 20, 2008

Superbowl's of Running

I just watched one of them this morning. The Women's Olympic Marathon Trials was today and after doing our run this morning, several of us sat in Starbuck's and watched it on computer. Deana Kastor had a great win! Tomorrow is the Boston Marathon. I have my DVR set to record the race but I might get to sneak some computer time in at work and see it too. Rock and Kirsten are running Boston tomorrow so we will be thinking about them. To run Boston is the ultimate goal of most marathoners. With these two events leading up to my marathon in Nashville next Saturday, I should be pumped. Heck, I am pumped right now!! It's going to be hard to work for three days this week thats all I know.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I am going to watch it on TV tomorrow instead of working! At least in the morning, then I'm back at it.