Saturday, December 22, 2007

3 days till Christmas

Three days till Christmas and I still don't have all my Christmas shopping done.

Why can't women be easy to buy for like men?

I have gotten two workouts in so far this week. A 1.7 mile walk with a little running mixed in on Monday night. On Wednesday I did an hour on the bike trainer plus about 20 minutes of upper body and abs. I pushed it a little hard on the bike and my legs were a little sore so I didn't get anything in on Thursday, then Friday is always impossible. Today I was hopeful but all my best intentions didn't work out.

I'm sick of this crappy weather. I'm tired of having to workout inside. I had plans to ride the bike early Sunday morning with the runners but now I probably won't since we are having major winds at the moment and its about 40 degrees and dropping. 7am is calling for 12-15mph winds and about 38 degrees. Not the kind of weather thats fun to bike in, especially when your the only one. So I guess I'll be riding the trainer again tomorrow. Not getting to run sucks.

Could someone send us some spring like weather early for Christmas? I'll even mow grass again for some warm, dry weather.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

AMEN - I'll help you mow for some spring weather!!